Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shuangshi Creek Park

     Many of my photos were taken in Shuangshi Park, but I've posted most of them among photos of birds.  Here are a few exceptions.
     I frequently see birds keeping company with fishermen.  Sometimes they're waiting for the fisherman to throw away a catch he considers too small to keep.  In the photos below, however, I saw no indication, that the little egrets and black-crowned night herons were waiting for a meal.
     Below is a single black-crowned night heron keeping company with a fisherman.  Only a few years ago, I found it impossible to get close enough to a night heron to get a clear photograph.  Now it's easy.
     For more photos of black-crowned night herons, click here For more photos of little egrets, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment